The context menu opens by right-clicking on the map. For easy access, the context menu contains the operations for the map.
- Directions from here: select the starting point for the plotting of travel options.
- Directions to here: select the destination point for the plotting of travel options.
- Add destination: add a new point to the route.
- Delete the route: remove all points of the route.
- Show the entire map: display the entire map on the screen using the City scale.
- Display selected objects: proceed to the selected objects on the map.
- Deselect: this command allows you to deselect the highlighted objects on the map.
- Hide the logos: use this command to hide all logos (banners) of companies on the map.
- Hide all information cards: close all information cards of the objects on a city map.
- De-highlight the organizations: tthis command allows you to view a map of the city without the markers of organizations.
- Report an error: this command opens the feedback form that allows you to send a message related to an error on the 2GIS map.