Searching for a house on the map
- Choose the Where field in the main search block.
- Specify the name of the street or part of it.
As you type, the Program automatically scans the database and displays potential matches and hints that you can use to choose the street you want.
- Specify the house number that you search for. When you type a number after the street name, a list of houses matching your query is displayed.
- Click the Search button or press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- To search for an address, you can also use the What field.
- This feature scans the entire directories available in the Program. The Map objects directory displays the list of buildings that match the search criteria. When you click on the desired address, the map window moves to the selected building.
Additionally, the Program searches for organizations matching the search criteria. If any results are available, a link to the Organizations directory is displayed in the top of the current directory.
Clicking this link enables the list of organizations matching the search criteria (for further information on searching for organizations, see Search for organizations page).