Minimum technical requirements
- Operating system:
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
2GIS consists of two files: the program shell and the database of one or several cities. Therefore, 2GIS is installed step by step: first install the shell program, and then install the city database.
- Download 2GIS program shell (32 МБ, .msi).
- Double-click the left mouse button on the downloaded file to run the installation. Follow the instructions, and the 2GIS shell program will be installed.
- After the installation, click the 2GIS icon on your desktop or in the Start menu.
- The Update Center window will appear. Select the cities you want to install, and then click Install.
- After the selected cities are installed, close the Update Center window and 2GIS will open automatically.